Accessible seating is available for all events. Please visit our Accessible Seating/ADA page for details.
EagleBank Arena, 4500 Patriot Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030
Children two years and older require a ticket to concerts and basketball games, even if the child is able to sit on the lap of a parent or guardian. We strongly recommend having a ticket for a child old enough to occupy a seat to ensure that patrons sitting next to and in front of you are able to enjoy the event without disruption. Some touring shows mandate different admission policies on the age a child needs a ticket. For example, Paw Patrol Live and Sesame Street Live require a child who has reached their first birthday to have a ticket. Please call 703-993-3000 and check with us about the admission policy for a particular family show.
For the safety of all guests, aisles must be kept clear at all times. Please follow the directions of the event staff assigned to your section and refrain from standing in the aisles.
At certain events alcoholic beverages may be served. Guests 21 years of age and older may consume beverages purchased onsite. All guests, regardless of age, must produce a valid ID for all alcohol purchases. Those without valid identification will not be allowed to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not permitted in the student section during Mason athletics events. EagleBank Arena reserves the right to refuse service to anyone deemed intoxicated.
EagleBank Arena welcomes disabled guests who need the use of a dog as a service animal when the dog has been individually trained or is in training to do work or perform tasks for the guest. Comfort animals are not allowed in EagleBank Arena. Guests using a service animal will be responsible for the animal’s care and supervision when present at EagleBank Arena. We recommend that the Office of Accessible Seating and Services be contacted to purchase accessible seating or be notified prior to the event if special accommodations are needed for service animals. Please see the Accessible Seating/ADA page for more information.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
ATMs are located on the West and South sides of the building.
EagleBank Arena endeavors to provide an effective means of communication for guests with hearing and/or vision impairments. American Sign Language interpretation will be provided when requested. To ensure that EagleBank Arena provides a qualified sign language interpreter, all requests for this service must be received 14 days in advance of the event date. This lead time is required to coordinate requests with the promoter/artist and the local interpreting agencies. All requests for sign interpretation should be directed to the Accessible Seating line at 703-993-3035, or by emailing Mandi Greene. An assistive listening system for our hearing impaired guests is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Headsets are available at the event in our Guest Services office.
Backstage Access/Meet & Greets
Unfortunately, backstage passes and/or meet and greets are not something for which you can make a request. Backstage passes are issued by the representatives of the performers just like any invitations to any private function. Meet and greets are coordinated by the tour, not EagleBank Arena.
Bags and Backpacks
EagleBank Arena is encouraging guests to not bring a bag, in order to help enhance the contactless experience. If you require a bag for your personal belongings, EagleBank Arena has adopted a clear bag policy and must adhere to the following:
- Bag must be clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC with no obscured inside pockets
- Bag must not exceed 12”x12”x6”
- Bag may be 1 gallon plastic zip lock style bag
Clutch Style Bag or Purse:
- Non-clear clutch style bag or purse must not exceed 5”x7”
Small Medical and/or Parenting Bags
- Will be permitted on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to increased security screening.
Booking an Event
For more information on booking an event, please contact General Manager Eric Cuthbertson.
The Box Office is located at the West Entrance. Please visit our Box Office page for more information and hours.
The camera policy is determined by each specific event or promoter and is subject to change. Please contact EagleBank Arena at (703) 993-3000 or check the event page on the website to learn what the camera policy is for your specific event.
- Still photography is determined by each event promoter
- Video recording is strictly prohibited, and video cameras, camcorders, Go Pros and Contour cameras are prohibited
- Live streaming on any form of social media is strictly prohibited
- Monopods, tripods, and selfie sticks are prohibited
- SLR type cameras, cameras with detachable lenses, professional style cameras or video cameras are prohibited
Code of Conduct
EagleBank Arena Management is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. To help ensure this, guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection without a refund.
- Guests shall be respectful to players, team staff, officials, EagleBank Arena staff, security staff and other attendees
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, performers, or athletes in any way
- Guests shall sit only in their ticketed seat location and must show their ticket upon request
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted
- EagleBank Arena is a non-smoking facility. There is no smoking of any kind (including e-cigarettes and vaping) inside the building. Guests may only smoke in designated areas
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, obscene gestures and engaging in behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior including fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the playing surface, stage or restricted areas will be ejected from the building
- Per order of the fire marshal, guests may not block aisles, stand in portals, stand on seats or other building structures
- Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency procedures
Compliments, Comments, Concerns
We welcome all feedback and encourage guests to share their experiences with us. Please submit your comments directly.
The EagleBank Arena Box Office, concession stands, and merchandise locations accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit/debit cards.
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times during their visit. Guests who violate building policies, display disorderly conduct and/or create disturbances may be ejected from the event, barred from the building or arrested. Guests who are ejected, barred or arrested will not receive a refund or compensation for their loss. Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on seats, chairs, armrest, and railings.
- Placing children on shoulders.
- Fighting or challenging others to fight.
- Exposing private body parts.
- Interfering or delaying an event.
- Violation of EagleBank Arena event policies.
- Violation of local and federal laws and statues.
- Attempting to enter the court, stage, backstage or restricted areas without proper permission/credentials.
- Throwing, discharging, and launching any substance or object.
- Intentionally disturbing another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise.
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words to provoke others.
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, employees or performers.
Doors will open 60 minutes prior to scheduled start time. For General Admission shows, doors will open 90 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
All guests are required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. EagleBank Arena reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing displaying offensive text, content or images. No masks, other than medical masks, are permitted.
Electronic cigarettes are not permitted in the arena at any time. Guests may exit the building at the designated smoking area to smoke once the event has started.
Emergencies and Evacuations
EagleBank Arena is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests and staff. Emergency response procedures have been developed to address emergency situations that may arise in the building and in the surrounding areas that might alter arena operations. In the event of an emergency, please notify the nearest event staff member for assistance. All event staff are trained in emergency and evacuation procedures, in the event of an emergency or evacuation please follow the event staff directions.
- All guests must consent to a search of their person and/or any items they may wish to bring into the arena.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search prior to entry
- Staff will visually conduct bag and metal detection inspections to detect prohibited items to ensure the safety of all guests
- Any guest who declines to be searched or is in possession of prohibited items may be denied entry
- EagleBank Arena also recommends the following tips to help expedite entry into the venue:
- Guests are encouraged to arrive early
- Please follow staff directions of our event staff on which items need to be removed or divested prior to passing through magnetometers
- Guest who have health conditions which prohibit them from passing through magnetometers may flag an event supervisor for a manual screening
- Guests are strongly advised to have their Ticketmaster App up to date on their smart phones and know how to easily access their tickets.
EagleBank Arena has a policy of no exchanges or refunds for tickets to all events. Please visit the Box Office page for more information
Ticketed guests needing a wheelchair or special escort to their seats can request an escort upon arrival by speaking with any team member. For further information regarding our accessible seating services visit the Accessible Seating/ADA page.
EagleBank Arena has three Family Restrooms located throughout the concourse.
First Aid Locations
EagleBank Arena has a medical professional on-site to assist with medical needs and emergencies during an event. Guests in need of emergency medical attention should contact the nearest staff member for assistance. The First Aid station is located across from Portal 17.
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, printed materials or product samples is not permitted without written consent from EagleBank Arena and/or its tenants.
Food & Beverage
No outside food or beverage will be permitted into EagleBank Arena.
EagleBank Arena does allow one empty water bottle per guest. This water bottle must be made of plastic. Water bottles made of hard materials such as glass or metal will not be permitted.
Guests with special dietary restrictions may contact EagleBank Arena (703) 993-3000 prior to their visit with questions about foods offered at the concession stands. Additional information regarding concession stand offerings may be found here: EagleBank Concession Stands
General Admission Events
A general admission ticket to an EagleBank Arena event means there are no reserved seats and, in the case of a floor general admission ticket, there are no seats, only standing. Typically, doors will open one and one-half hours (90 minutes) prior to the event starting time for events with general admission tickets. Patrons with general admission floor tickets should assemble and enter at the North entrance. Entry of patrons is controlled and there is no running to seats or crowding at the doors. There are no chairs on the floor for general admission events; the floor is standing room only. For a concert where the floor is general admission, the permanent seats in the arena are usually RESERVED seats. On each general admission ticket there are numbers printed for “seat” and “row,” but these numbers are for ticketing inventory purposes only, and do not correspond to a location inside the building.
EagleBank Arena does not allow any wrapped gifts inside the building.
George Mason University Athletics
Visit the George Mason University Athletics website to learn more.
Group ticketing is available for select events. For more information, call 202-661-5061.
Please see the EagleBank Arena Code of Conduct for more information on disturbances.
Guest Services Locations
Representatives are ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have at our Guest Services location across from Portal 4 on the West side of the building.
The team members at these locations are also able to assist with the following items:
- EagleBank Arena maps, concessions locations, etc.
- Clarifying arena policies and procedures
- Lost and Found
- Lost Children/Parents
- Seating assistance for guests with disabilities
EagleBank Arena is located on George Mason University’s campus in Fairfax, Virginia. There are several hotels within a few miles of the arena. Click here for more information about our hotel partners.
Performances will go on as scheduled unless extreme weather conditions prohibit the show from taking place. Information concerning inclement weather will be posted on the website and our social media pages (Facebook/Twitter). If a show is cancelled, refunds may be obtained through the point of purchase. Customers who purchased from our box office and paid with cash must return to the box office in order to receive a refund. A credit will automatically be issued to the cardholder for tickets purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or those customers who paid with a credit card at the box office.
EagleBank Arena reserves the right to deny entry to visibly impaired and/or intoxicated guests. Any guest causing a disturbance during the event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Lost children/individuals should be taken to the nearest Usher or Security Guard. If you become separated from your child or guests, please proceed to Guest Services (across from Portal 4) for further assistance.
Lost and Found
During an event, please stop by Guest Services to see if your item has been found. After an event, call 703-993-3000.
Special occasion message requests are not available.
The closest Metro station to EagleBank Arena is the Vienna station, the last stop on the Orange line in Virginia. Metro bus and the Fairfax CUE bus system both stop at the George Mason University campus. However, we encourage you to check with Metro and CUE bus for their schedules as many events end past the time these transportation systems run buses.
EagleBank Arena has gone mobile. Tickets purchased from Ticketmaster can be pulled up from your mobile device using the Ticketmaster App or online at Ticketmaster.com. Tickets purchased in person at the box office will be emailed to customers and can be saved to the Ticketmaster App for easy access. Visit our mobile entry FAQ’s page for more information.
Noisemakers may not interrupt the event and therefore may not be permitted into the venue.
Parking is included in the admission price for all events. If an event does not require a ticket for admission to the facility, parking is free. Handicap drop-off and parking is available at the South. Due to the arena’s location on George Mason University’s campus, guests are encouraged to arrive early to ensure timely entry into the arena.
For George Mason Basketball games, the pass gate or press entrance for the media is located at the West entrance, to the left of the box office when you are facing the building. Press requests for concerts and other events are handled strictly by the event, not EagleBank Arena.
Public Address Announcements
Please be attentive of public address announcements in the arena. In the event of an emergency, instructions may be transmitted over the public-address system, the video boards or directly by the event staff.
EagleBank Arena Management reserves the right to refuse items deemed unsafe, inappropriate or that violate other arena policies. Prohibited items cannot be checked or stored inside the arena.
PLEASE NOTE: Prohibited items lists may be modified in connection with specific events.
Prohibited items at EagleBank Arena include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Weapons (guns, knives, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, tasers, mace/pepper spray)
- Cans, bottles, or coolers
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Outside food and beverages
- Metal or glass reusable water bottles
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers/pens
- Video and audio recording devices (except cell phones and small point & shoot cameras)
- Professional photography equipment (includes camera with a detachable lens) or GoPros
- Monopods, tripods, selfie sticks or poles
- Laptops or tablets of any kind
- Noisemakers such as air horns, sirens, kazoos, whistles, drums, etc.
- Animals (Except service animals. Emotional support animals will not be permitted entry.)
- Silly string
- Wrapped gifts or packages
- Non-collapsible umbrellas
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, and Hoverboards
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, ads, etc.
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by EagleBank Arena Management
We encourage our guests to place their cans and plastic bottles in the recycling bins stationed throughout the arena.
Refunds & Exchanges
EagleBank Arena has a policy of no exchanges or refunds for tickets to all events. Please visit the Box Office for more information.
All guests must consent to a search of their person and/or any items they may wish to bring into the arena. All guests and their belongings are subject to search prior to entry. Staff will visually conduct bag and metal detection inspections to detect prohibited items to ensure the safety of all guests. Any guest who declines to be searched or is in possession of prohibited items may be denied entry.
EagleBank Arena reserves the right to refuse items which may cause a danger or disruption to the event or to other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or the list of prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched or is in possession of prohibited items may be denied entry or ejected from the facility.
EagleBank Arena consults with local law enforcement agencies on a continual basis. Some of the security measures in place will be apparent to patrons and some will remain unseen and undisclosed.
Selfie Sticks are not permitted inside EagleBank Arena at any time.
EagleBank Arena is happy to welcome all service animals. Unfortunately, animals identified as pets or emotional support animals will not be permitted entry.
Signs, Banners, Posters and Flags
Unless otherwise specified by EagleBank Arena Management, guests are welcome to bring small signs, posters, and flags for events. Large banners are not permitted. The following guidelines apply:
- Sign, banner, poster or flag may not exceed 18”x18”
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not obstruct any sponsor/building signage
- Item may not be attached, hung, taped, or draped over any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by EagleBank Arena Management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests, interrupt the experience of other guests, or create a safety hazard
- Signs must be constructed of paper, fabric, or poster board materials
- Signs may NOT be constructed of or contain plastic, wood, metal, glass, or any material that can be used as a weapon
- Item may not be commercial or political in nature
EagleBank Arena is a smoke-free facility. Guests may exit the building at the designated smoking area to smoke once the event has started.
Guests using electronic cigarettes are required to follow the same policy.
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in the portals, aisles and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
Strollers are permitted on the concourse only. There is no storage location for strollers, so patrons may wish to consider not bringing strollers into the venue.
Strollers are not allowed in the seating bowl and must be parked outside of the seating portal on the concourse.
Tickets can be purchased at the EagleBank Arena box office and online at Ticketmaster.com. Check the Box Office page for current box office hours. Ticketmaster.com is the only website authorized to sell tickets to EagleBank Arena events. Tickets purchased from any other website other than Ticketmaster.com (StubHub, Craigslist, etc.) are “buyer beware”. EagleBank Arena cannot guarantee the validity of any tickets purchased from websites or persons other than Ticketmaster. Only valid tickets will successfully scan and allow ticket holders to enter EagleBank Arena. The arena is not responsible for invalid tickets purchased from non-authorized websites or individuals. Patrons holding invalid tickets will not be admitted into events.
Additional ticket fees may apply when purchasing at the EagleBank Arena box office or on Ticketmaster.com. Please contact the EagleBank Arena Box Office at 703-993-3000 for additional information.
Only collapsible umbrellas are allowed inside EagleBank Arena. Any umbrella that has non-collapsible handle is not permitted.
Audio and Video recording is strictly prohibited at EagleBank Arena. Video cameras, Go Pros, Contours, and any other type of audio or video recording devices are not permitted. Monopods, tripods, and selfie sticks are also not allowed into EagleBank Arena.
Drinking fountains are located throughout the concourse.
Ticketed guests needing a wheelchair or special escort to their seats can request an escort upon arrival by speaking with any team member. For further information regarding our accessible seating services please visit the Box Office page.
Will Call is located at our Box Office on the West side of the building.