EagleBank Arena has introduced digital tickets. Below are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
For currently enrolled Mason students, click here for ticket information for Mason Athletics events at EagleBank Arena.
How do I pull up tickets on my smart phone?
- Open your Ticketmaster App.
- Android: Tap the menu icon on the top left of the screen and click “My Events.”
- Apple: Tap the “My Events” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign in and tap on your order.
- Click “View Barcode” to access your tickets.
- Present barcode at the door to get scanned for entry and you’re in!
How do I pull up tickets purchased directly from Mason Athletics?
- Using your mobile device, go online to: GoMason.com/MyAccount
- Log into your account
- Select game
- Click ‘View Barcode’
- Present barcode at the door to get scanned for entry.
Can I print my tickets?
No. Print at home tickets of any kind are not valid and cannot be used to gain entry.
Can I pull up a PDF on my phone that someone emailed me/texted me?
No. PDF’s are no longer valid tickets, in any form.
What delivery options are there?
- Mobile – pull up your ticket in the Ticketmaster App and use your phone for entry
- Tickets can also be purchased in person at the box office. Tickets purchased in person will be delivered to a mobile device.
- If you do not have a smartphone, see information in the paragraph below. If you are having technical issues, come to the Box Office on the day of the event for a resolution.
What if I don't have a smart phone?
When purchasing tickets through Ticketmaster the only delivery option will be mobile delivery.
- If the purchaser does not have a smart phone, but someone else in the party does, the purchaser can log into their account online at Ticketmaster.com and transfer their tickets to the other person in their party. That person must go into their email and ‘accept’ the tickets, at which point they will be moved to this person’s account. Then at the event the tickets can be pulled up on that person’s phone.
- If the purchaser does not have a smart phone, and no one in the party will have a smart phone when attending the event, the purchaser can bring their photo ID and account number to the box office the night of the event and the box office can print tickets.
What if my parent/friend bought the tickets but they are not attending?
Have the person who purchased the tickets TRANSFER them to the person attending the show.
Purchaser: Open the Ticketmaster App, log in, go to My Events, find event, click on Transfer button, select ticket(s) to be transferred, enter email address or phone number of who to send them to.
Person attending: Open email/text message received from Ticketmaster and click on Accept Ticket button. Log into Ticketmaster or set up an account if you don’t already have one, and system will attach tickets to your account. Then night of the show you can pull up the tickets, in your account, on your phone.
What if my entire party is not arriving at the same time?
Same answer as above – have purchaser transfer tickets to anyone who is arriving later/separately.
What if I bought my tickets somewhere other than Ticketmaster?
We don’t recommend it. If it’s a PDF or screenshot, it will absolutely not be valid, whether printed or on your phone. If someone transferred you the ticket from their Ticketmaster Account, and you followed the steps to accept the ticket, and the ticket now lives in your Ticketmaster account, then you should be able to pull up that mobile ticket on your phone.
How do I access tickets purchased at the Box Office?
Tickets purchased at the box office will also be delivered electronically. We will need to provide a cell number and email address. Your cell number will be used to text your tickets, and keeping your email address on file will help us to contact you should an event be postponed or cancelled. Once you receive the text, click on the link received and it will open your tickets. If you purchase tickets for an event happening that day, simply show tickets at the door. If you purchased tickets for a future event, you can click on ‘manage’ at the bottom of the ticket, log into your Ticketmaster account, and save the tickets to your Ticketmaster account for easy access at the event. You can also save tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app for easy access.