- All guests must consent to a search of their person and/or any items they may wish to bring into the arena.
- All bags, hand bags, briefcases, book bags or items similar in nature will be subject to a search as patrons enter the arena. Each patron attending an event will be allowed one personal item to be carried into the arena.
- Weapons (guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, etc.)
- Outside food or beverages
- Bottles, cans, containers and coolers
- Non-service animals
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Artificial noisemakers of any kind
- Silly String
- Any size pole or stick (medical aids such as canes/crutches permitted)
- Projectiles, including frisbees, footballs and inflatable balls
Prohibited items will not be accepted at the arena for safekeeping. Please leave all prohibited items secured inside your vehicle.
Note: off-duty police officers are required to report to the Police Command Post inside the West entry.
EagleBank Arena does not allow video cameras in for any event. Still photography is determined based on each event. Some shows do not allow still photography and some do allow it. Typically, we will know the camera policy for a given event no later than the week of that event. Please call (703) 993-3000 in advance of the event to obtain the camera policy for a specific show.
Resale of tickets
The resale of EagleBank Arena tickets on the grounds of George Mason University is strictly prohibited and is subject to prosecution by the University Police.
Bottles, cans, hard containers and alcoholic beverages, along with weapons of any kind are prohibited from being brought into the arena. EagleBank Arena reserves the right to require patrons to submit to a search as required to enforce this policy.